What is #YESICAN?
It’s all about YOU living the Fulfilled, Fun, FABULOUS life
you are DESIGNED to live!
The journey of life – it can be so thrilling, exciting and enlightening! We dream dreams, set goals and begin the work to make it happen.
But then… it happens.
We get tired, burned out, and we begin spinning! We hit road blocks, obstacles and challenges! We feel lost, unfulfilled and begin to question IS THIS IT?
Are you tired of saying NO to life?
Do you feel like you are missing SOMETHING, but not sure what?
Are you questioning “Is this it?” or “What’s Next?”
Are you ready to say YES to YOU and design YOUR #YESICAN lifestyle?
“Believe You Can – and You Will.”
You may have followed my journey over the last several years. I was STUCK! Stuck in a place of unhappiness, unfulfilled… a place that left me spinning and asking “is this it?” It required serious reflection and introspection. The journey led me through pulling back the layers, getting real and being honest with myself.
My journey continues and I’m amazed each day at the experiences and people that cross my path by NO coincidence. But I had to be ready – both in my head and in your heart! I had to be ready to do the work. I had to be open to the possibility. And then, and only then, did the doors open and I could see what was right in front of me all along.
Here was the 1st key to my transformation……
I made the DECISION!
#YESICAN is NOT about the weight loss!
It’s about the WAIT LOSS!!
What are you waiting for? The longer you wait to find true happiness and fulfillment, the bigger the loss. Life is short – stop waiting!
Here’s the NEWSFLASH!!! WIthout working on the other challenges in my life and taking care of ME, I would not have been able to release 70 pounds. Yes, my #YESICAN goal at first was to loss weight. But I even waited more then half my life for that!
Here were the REAL, much bigger challenges in my life…..
- I was hiding in my business and playing small!
- I was sabotaging my marriage!
- I was taking things personally and making assumptions!
- I was holding on to old beliefs that were holding me back!
By doing “the work” and DESIGNING my own #YESICAN LIFESTYLE…
- My business is booming!! I’m traveling and speaking all over the country, my magazines are expanding and I’m being seen as the expert I am in my field!
- My 28 year marriage is solid, happy and vibrant! We are having FUN together!
- I’m able to release things, not taking them personally, asking questions and not making assumptions – and understanding their issues are not about me – what a great place to be!
- And yes, I’ve released 70 pounds!
- I’m 50, FABULOUS and never felt better – in so many ways!!!
BUT WHY did I WAIT until 50??
I had used food to numb my pain, fear, doubt, guilt and shame. And while food may or may not be your coping tool, I’m pretty certain that you experience some of the same fears, doubts, guilt, and shame as I had. Like it or not, our personal struggles are very much tied to our business success – AND our business struggles can effect our personal life!
Here is What I Learned….
I liken my journey to a roller coaster ride. There were (and are) ups and downs, twists and turns, thrills and excitement! But there were common threads throughout the journey. When I pull into the “station” at the end of the ride, I want to look back with no regrets – no shoulda, woulda, coulda. I want to live all out!
There are 4 core principles I discovered:
- Be BIG! This is your BIG vision – in all areas of your life. The vision of you and where you want to go and who you want to be! I needed faith – in myself and my vision. I needed confidence. I had to pull back the layers and discover who I was and what I wanted from my life. I took time to enter the process and go through the discovery!
- Be BOLD! Once I understood my big vision and renewed my faith, it was time to own it. And this means stepping out and being bold. It starts with you and your confidence. One of my bold moves was to step onto stages and starting sharing my very real, raw story in a bold way that surprised many, but resonated with the masses. I had to stretch and be uncomfortable!
- Be BRIGHT! You must let your light shine. It’s about resilience. Whatever the challenges you face or obstacles you encounter, it’s being able to come back and say #YESICAN!
- Be YOU!! You are like no one else. You are a masterpiece – a work of art. Stop comparing yourself to others. Step out into the world as your own original self – and watch what and who you attract! You’ll be amazed!
#YESICAN has 5 Areas of Focus!
To truly create and live YOUR #YESICAN lifestyle, you need to get clear, focused and in sync with ALL areas of your life. Business, Health, Love & Relationships, Family and Leadership!
- Business: Are you an entrepreneur? Maybe you work for someone else? Whatever your “business” looks like, you need to be in alignment with the other areas of your life to find true success!
- Health: Without our health, we can do nothing. Period. And we as women typically put ourselves last on this one! We take care of everyone else, giving until we have nothing left. Whether losing weight, creating a healthier lifestyle or beating an illness, we must take care of our bodies – both physically and mentally.
- Love & Relationships: I’m a firm believer in my Sacred 6 and the Inner Circle. We must learn self-love.
- Family & Friends: Family comes first but that doesn’t mean you don’t need boundaries.
- Leadership: Whether a leader in your community, around the world, or just in your own backyard, you must lead from within before you can successfully lead others in any capacity.
You can read more about each of these areas with tips and stories on our blog. Click on the category you want to read more about above!
Are You Ready to DESIGN your #YESICAN lifestyle?
Your #YESICAN goals may very likely be different from mine – but with my mentoring, support, accountability and the #YESICAN community, you will be encouraged to push past the doubt, the fear, the struggle and the uncertainty and strive to say #YESICAN while creating a happy, fulfilled, strategically DESIGNED #YESICAN life! Why leave it to chance? Make the decision today!
If you are tired of WAITING and are ready to COMMIT to a life you LOVE,
Join me in the Power Track below!
Yes I Can 90 Day POWER Track
The Yes I Can 90 Day Power Track includes:
- A one-on-one PRIVATE personal 1 hour KICK-START CALL with Cathy!
Get your #YESICAN on! No more excuses – let’s figure it out together! We’ll dive into the areas of focus and create your blueprint!
- 3, one-on-one PRIVATE personal 1 hour monthly calls
During our time together each month, we will peel back the layers, discovering and designing your new life blueprint.
- The specially designed #YESICAN Lifestyle Blueprint
A beautiful annual planner chock full of weekly planning pages including your BIG ideas and BOLD moves for the week and your daily plan of action. Each blueprint includes beautiful journal pages.
- The Your Daily YES™ daily email
A daily email from me – with inspiration and motivation to encourage you on your #YESICAN journey!
- An invitation to join a special SECRET hidden Facebook group
In this very special group, I will share from my heart to yours. It may be a challenge or struggle, it may be a success or celebration – but it will ALWAYS be inspiring, empowering and supportive for you on your journey! When you are comfortable, I will ask you to join the conversation and share as well, encouraging a safe, supportive environment for all!
- Accountability with Cathy
As I’ve said over and over again, accountability is a critical part of success! In this program, not only will you have monthly coaching calls with me, but you can request up to 2 additional 15 minutes check-in calls each month! I know the MOST IMPORTANT thing that supported my success was accountability – so I’m making myself accessible to you for those times you are feeling stuck! PLUS each Sunday you’ll get a weekly motivation email from me with an accountability element!
- **BONUS** Yes I Can Conference – limited time and availability
Right now, for a VERY LIMITED TIME, I am including a ticket to the YES I CAN conference on November 5, 2015 in the Los Angeles area. ($147 value) This full day conference includes learning, networking, a mastermind lunch and more! If you are serious about your #YESICAN, this is a NOT TO MISS conference!